Impresa Grinder Impeller for Breville Grinder BCG800XL Smart Grinder Pro & More - Fix Jams in Your Coffee Maker with Burr Grinder
- Fix the Jam: Is your burr grinder coffee maker clogged or jammed? Chances are that the impeller blades have worn down and your coffee beans can't flow into the burr. Your new impeller will get your machine up and running again in no time
- Improved Design: Impresa compatible Breville coffee maker replacement parts deliver you a new and improved design. With better blade geometry and a tighter fit, this impeller helps keep your machine's lower chamber clear of residue
- Less Likely to Clog: With less coffee grounds in the lower chamber, pressure on the motor is reduced. This should result in less clogging and help extend the life of your machine. Use Impresa compatible Breville replacement parts for a better coffee making experience
- A Breeze to Install: Impresa compatible Breville coffee grinder replacement parts are easy to install. You'll need a screwdriver and a socket with ratchet (or a wrench). Check out the product description for step-by-step instructions.
- Compatible With These Models: The Impresa Impeller fits Breville models BCG800XL, BCG800BSXL, BCG800, BCG600SIL, and BCG400SIL. Check your machine to ensure the part will work for you. Machine not included and shown for illustrative purposes only.
1. Remove hopper, upper burrs, and lower burrs
2. Remove the base
3. Remove the 4 screws that hold the top on
4. Remove the front display
5. Remove the gear holder
6. Remove old impeller
7. Clean the exit chute and rinse the new impeller
8. Install your new impeller
9. Check fit
10. Reassemble your machine
11. Enjoy a fresh cup of coffee!
1. #2 Phillips screwdriver with a 8 inch shaft (or longer)
2. 10mm socket with ratchet or a 10mm wrench
Note: This is an aftermarket product manufactured by Impresa Products. Any other brands mentioned are for illustrative purposes only and are in no way affiliated with Impresa Products, nor do they endorse Impresa Products.