2-Pack 10" Fagor Pressure Cooker Replacement Gasket - Fits Many 10" Fagor Stovetop Models
- Replacement for Many 10" (Inch) diameter Fagor pressure cooker sealing rings when worn/dried-out or when elasticity is lost (or every 12-18 months), per Fagor instructions. Made from high-quality, durable, food-grade silicone. Pack of 2. Fagor only. Comparable to Fagor # 998010189
- Not a One Size Fits All: To ensure compatibility, measure your old gasket and cooker pot. The old gasket should have an inner diameter of approx. 9.5" and an outer diameter of approx. 10.5". The pot should be approx. 10" (inches) in diameter. Fits 8 and 10 Quart Duo, Cayenne, 10 Quart Splendid, 10 Quart Futuro, and Elite. Please contact us through our seller page or ask a question if you are unsure about the fitment and compatibility
- Compatible with many (but not all) Fagor single unit pressure cookers and pressure cooker sets with a 10 inch diameter pot including Rapida, Rapid Express, Duo / Cook's Essentials, Ucook, Multirapid Plus, Splendid-Weighted, Express, Futuro, Splendid and Chef. We cannot guarantee compatibility with all and strongly recommended measuring as instructed or contacting us through our seller page before purchasing
- Does Not Fit 4, 6 & 7 Quart Single Unit Cookers, 4/6 & 4/7 Quart Sets, Pressure Cooker/Fryer (W/ Clamp-down Lid), Or Electric Cookers, including Electric Multi Cooker, Premium Pressure Cooker (6/8 quart) and Lux Multi-Cooker (4/6/8 quart/white)
- Only For Fagor: Not For Use With Other Pressure Cooker Brands. Please note: This is an aftermarket replacement product (produced by Impresa) meeting or exceeding the quality of OEM rings (based on in-house testing). Comparable to Fagor # 998010189.