2-Pack Mansfield-Compatible Flush Valve Seal Replacements for Mansfield 210/211 Flush Valves - Equivalent to 630-0030
- Perfect Replacement: Perfect replacement for Mansfield (TM) flush valve seals for models 210 and 211 flush valves (watersaver flush valves). Equivalent to part 630-0030 (flush valve service kit)
- Create a Stronger Flush: Rubber seal gaskets wear out over time and need to be replaced - replacement creates better flushing pressure and results in a quieter, leak-free toilet. No one wants a loud or hard to flush toilet!
- 5-Minute Install: Installation instructions for proper use below. Installation is simpler than you'd expect, and does not require you to remove the base of the toilet. Pack of 2 for a great value!
- Premium Quality Rubber: Our toilet gaskets are made from high-quality, durable rubber, our gaskets hold up against chlorine and other chemicals in the water supply
- Please Note: This is an aftermarket replacement product (produced by Impresa Products) meeting or exceeding the quality of OEM gaskets (based on in-house testing). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from Mansfield (TM)
Directions For Use:
1.) Turn off the water supply. Flush the toilet to drain all of the water
from the tank.
2.) Remove the overflow/overfill tube from the top of the flush valve.
3.) Unscrew the top holding the flush valve tower from being removed.
Remove the tower.
4.) Grab the old seal and pull gently in a circular motion to free it.
Remove the old seal.
5.) Replace the old seal with the new seal. As you do so, work around
the bottom of the flush valve in a circular motion to seat the new seal
in the groove.
6.) Replace the tower, screw the top piece back on, replace the overflow/
overfill tube and turn the water back on. You're all set!