2-Pack of American Standard-Compatible Canister Flush Valve Seal Kit Replacements For Toilets
- Perfect Replacement: Perfect replacement for American Standard 7301111-0070A Flush Valve Seal Kit / Gasket and O Ring Repair Kit for Champion 4 tank. Made from high-quality, durable rubber. Equivalent to part 7301111-0070A
- Create a Stronger Flush: Toilet gasket seals wear out over time and need to be replaced - replacement creates better flushing pressure and results in a quieter toilet. No one wants a loud or hard to flush toilet!
- Works On Select American Standard and Eljer Toilets: Compatible with American Standard Champion 4 and Eljer Titan 4 model toilets. If you have any questions about fit, please ask a question below. Gasket outer diameter is 4 1/4 " (4.25") and Red O'Ring outer diameter is 9/16" (.56")
- 5 Minute Install: Installation instructions for proper use below. Installation is simpler than you'd expect, and does not require you to remove the base of the toilet. Pack of 2 for a great value!
- Please Note: This is an aftermarket replacement product (produced by Impresa Products) meeting or exceeding the quality of OEM rings (based on in-house testing). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from American Standard
- Turn off the water supply.
- Flush to drain the tank.
- Unscrew the black nut and place aside (without disconnecting the chain).
- Remove the O Ring from the black nut and replace with the new O Ring.
- Remove the green top cover with the gasket.
- Remove the old gasket from the top cover and replace with the new gasket (the light blue ring).
- Lift the post with the bottom cover, place the top cover with the gasket on top and twist to the right until it is nested.
- While still holding the post, screw the black nut back on until you hear two clicks and it is fit into the placeholders. Do not overtighten the nut or it may snap off.
- Allow post to slide back into place.
- Turn water supply back on and allow tank to refill.