2-Pack Thermometer & Probe Grommet for Grills - Compatible with Weber Smokey Mountain Cookers & More
- Ideal For Many Grills: Our grommet is a perfect fit for Weber (TM) Smokey Mountain Cookers (TM) with no drilling required (14.5", 18.5" and 22.5"). Other grills can be easily adapted to use the probe by drilling a 1.25 inch hole in the side of the grill (tips below)
- Measure Temperature Easily: Our thermometer and probe port makes it easy to feed probes into your grill without crushing or damaging the sensor cord under the lid. The small round hole is perfect for smaller probes and the larger slot port is great for large or dual probes
- Comparable To OEM Parts: Our thermometer grommets are made from high-quality, high-temperature-resistant, food-grade silicone and are durable, robust, and made to last
- Easy To Install: Quick and easy to install - installation tips below. Comparable to OEM part # 85037. Allows for multiple probes to be inserted
- If you have any questions about whether this will fit your equipment, please contact us through our seller page or ask a question. Please note: This is an aftermarket product (produced by Impresa Products). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned
Drilling tips (for non-Smokey Mountain Cooker grills):
1.) Use a 1 1/4" drill bit made for drilling metal.
2.) Use a corded drill (or a high power cordless drill) for best results.
3.) Drill just above grate level for most accurate temperature reading.
4.) Hold the drill bit firmly against the side of the grill and use the drill bit slowly
and evenly to ensure a good hole.
5.) Once drilled, run the drill bit through the hole several times to ensure
a clean hole.
1.) Soak the grommet in hot water first to make it more pliable.
2.) Use a small amount of cooking oil to lubricate the grommet
and ensure an easy installation.
This is a generic product manufactured and distributed by Impresa Products.
This is not a Weber OEM product and Impresa Products has no affiliation with
or endorsement from those brands. Our product is not covered under any Weber
manufacturer's warranty. The Weber brand names and logos are the registered
trademarks of their owners. Any use of the Weber brand names, model or any other
related designations are made solely for purposes of describing and illustrating compatibility.