4-Pack Pool Pumice Stone for Cleaning Tiles and Hard Water Stains
- Comfortable Handle for Safe and Easy Use: Using the pumice stone with handle protects your hands from scraping and chafing after extended use of the heavy duty pumice stone. The pumice bar is easy to hold and acts as a pool tile scrubber
- Get Rid of Hard Water and Scaling on Your Tiles: Your pumice cleaning stone will attack limescale, calcium, hard water stains, and more to keep your pool clean. The pumice stick also works as an effective rust remover and pool descaler so you can keep your pool clean and looking brand new
- Cleans Quickly and Efficiently: The pumice scouring stick fights off tough-to-tackle stains and build-up and requires almost no effort to use. To use as a pool cleaning stone, simply wet your stick of pumice and the surface you plan to clean and rub gently until clean
- Defeat Mineral Build-Up Without Harsh Chemicals: The pool tile pumice stone only needs water to do an effective job. You can forego the acid and polish off both calcium carbonate and silicate by using pumice as a pool calcium remover
- 4-Pack With More Pumice: This value pack comes with 4 pool stain remover pumice stones, so you'll always have one on hand. With more pumice than competitors, our stain erasers will last longer. Each pumice stone for cleaning is made with an extra-long handle to give you more range and control
1) Wet the surface you plan to scrub
2) Wet your pool stone, and ensure both the surface and the stone remain wet during use.
3) Gently scrub the pool cleaning stick across the surface in a back-and-forth motion to remove the build-up.
Note: This product is not ideal for use on vinyl pool liners or other sensitive surfaces. If in doubt, do a small and gentle spot test to ensure the surface is scratch-resistant.