5-Pack of Kohler-Compatible Canister Flush Valve Seal Replacements For Toilets (Equivalent to K-GP1059291)
- Perfect Replacement for your Kohler (TM) K-GP1059291 Canister Flush Valve Seal (red or yellow color). Made from high-quality, durable rubber. Equivalent to part / kit K - GP1059291 / 2475620 / 1049291
- Creates a Stronger Flush: Toilet gasket seals wear out over time and need to be replaced - replacement creates better flushing pressure and results in a quieter toilet. No one wants a loud or hard to flush toilet!
- Works On Kohlers With Flush Valve: Compatible with all Kohler (TM) / Kholer / Koehler toilet tanks with a canister flush valve. If you have any questions about fit, please ask a question below. Outer diameter of 3 3/8"
- 3-Minute Repair Install: Installation instructions for proper use below. Installation and assembly is simpler than you'd expect, and does not require you to remove the base of the toilet
- High Quality At a Great Value: Made from a purpose-specific rubber blender, our 5-pack of parts provide top quality at an excellent value. Please note: This is an aftermarket replacement product (produced by Impresa) meeting or exceeding the quality of OEM rings (based on in-house testing)
- Turn off the water (at toilet's base).
- Flush the toilet and ensure that the tank is fully empty (flush again if necessary).
- Un-clip the flush chain.
- Twist the stem counter-clockwise - this will require some force and you will hear a click.
- Lift the flushing unit out from the toilet tank.
- Replace the old seal with your new seal (only one seal per toilet).
- Put the stem back in and twist clockwise to tighten.
- Reinstall the flush chain.
- Turn the water back on.
This is a generic product manufactured and distributed by Impresa Products (TM). This is not a Kohler (TM) OEM product and Impresa Products has no affiliation with or endorsement from this brand. Our product is not covered under any other manufacturer's warranty (except for Impresa Products). The Kohler (TM) brand name and logos are the registered trademarks of their owners. Any use of the Kohler (TM) brand names, model or any other related designations are made solely for purposes of describing and illustrating compatibility.