Aluminum Tape/Aluminum Foil Tape – Professional/Contractor-Grade - 1.9" x 150' (3.4 mil)
- Professional/Industrial Grade: High-quality, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold-weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on a easy-release silicone paper liner to preserve the adhesive and provide ease of use
- Wide Variety of Uses: Ideal for an array of uses, including general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams/joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, copper pipe fixing, etc.
- Holds Up: Designed to resist flame, moisture/vapor, UV degradation, odor, weather and smoke transmission. Excellent for both indoor and outdoor use. Chemically resistant, thermally conductive (helping cooling/heating efficiency), heat and light reflective
- Sticks to Virtually Anything at High and Low Temperatures: Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it is designed to adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces
- Lots ofTape Means a Great Value: 1.9" wide x 150' (50 yards). 1.7 mil foil and 1.7 mil backing. Performs from -20 F to 220+ F. Ensure that surface is clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants before applying aluminum tape