Dometic-Compatible Flush Ball Seal for 300/310 / 320 RV Toilets
- Perfect For 300/310/320 Models: Our flush ball seals / flush ball gaskets are a perfect fit for Dometic (TM) 300, 310 and 320 RV, motorhome and trailer toilets. These flush ball seals replace Dometic (TM) flush ball seal kits # 385311658
- High-Quality Material, Made to Last: Our valve seals are made from a high-quality, application-specific rubber blend for optimal performance and a long-lasting lifespan
- DIY Install Saves Money: Don't go out an buy a new toilet or pay someone an arm-and-a-leg to change the seal - follow our instructions below and you'll be back up-and-running in no time
- Does Not Fit 210, 510 Or Any Other Models Not Listed
- Please Note: This is an aftermarket replacement product (produced by Mission Automotive) meeting or exceeding the quality of OEM seals (based on in-house testing). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned
- Turn off water supply.
- Hold the flush ball open by depressing the flush pedal.
- Grasp the underside of the old seal and pull towards you to remove.
- Clean the rim and bowl area where the old gasket previously sat.
- Release flush pedal and allow the flush ball to close.
- Clean the flush ball.
- With the flush ball closed, put the new seal in and press outwards to ensure that it is firmly in place.
- Reopen the flush ball and spread a lubricant in the areas where the gasket will contact the flush ball.
- Open and close the flush ball several times, then press down on the gasket to ensure it is properly positioned.
- Turn on the water supply, add water to the bowl and ensure that there are no leaks.
NOTE: Potential lubricants include silicone grease, petroleum jelly and spray silicone This is a generic product manufactured and distributed by Mission Automotive (TM). This is not a Dometic (TM) OEM product and Mission Automotive has no affiliation with or endorsement from Dometic (TM). Our product is not covered under any Dometic (TM) manufacturer's warranty. The Dometic (TM) brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their owners. Any use of the Dometic (TM) brand name, model or any other related designations are made solely for purposes of describing and illustrating compatibility.